How Customization Works
It’s easy to get the perfect fit and customize any item that catches your eye at Urban Cleve. From hemlines to necklines to sleeves, get your favourite outfits customized the way you like. Our size and fit guide will help you to get the right measurements for a great fit with your made-to-order item that makes you look and feel your best.
Urban Cleve offers the broadest size range available (XS to XXL) for every outfit we have. Choose from our standard sizes or get your outfits made to your exact measurements.
- Pick your favourite style
Choose one (or more) of our dresses, tops, jumpers, and pants
SHOP NOW – https://urbancleveclothing.com
- Select your size and add your measurements
Whether you choose to customize your item or not, let us know the measurements. This ensures we give you a great fit.
- Preferred length (opt)
- Preferred sleeve length (opt)
- Preferred sleeve type (opt)
- Preferred neckline (opt)
How To Measure Yourself
(Write down the measurements in inches)
Whether you choose to go with standard sizing or custom measurements, please be sure to follow our recommendations on how to measure yourself correctly to ensure your item delights you when it arrives.
Ensure you measure over the undergarments you plan to wear when you wear the item. Keep your tape measure level and close, and don’t pull it too tight.
If possible, have a friend or family member measure you – it’s more accurate!
- Shoulder:- Standing upright measure across your upper back from the tip of one shoulder to the tip of the other.
- Chest:- Measure all the way around your torso just above your bust.
- Bust:- Wearing your usual bra, with arms relaxed at your sides, measure your bust at the fullest point.
- Under-bust:- Measure all the way around your torso just beneath your bust.
- Wearing Waist:- Measure all the way around your waist where you usually wear your pants.
- Natural Waist:- Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline, just below your ribcage (There will usually be a crease here when you bend to one side).
- Upper Arm:- Measure all the way around the widest part of your upper arm (bicep). Keep your elbow bent while measuring.
- Hips:- Standing with heels together, measure around your body at the broadest part of your hips (approximately 8 inches below your natural waistline).
- Total Rise:- Standing upright, place the measuring tape at the centre of your back at your natural waist. Keeping the tape in place, pass it between your legs, measuring all the way up front to the middle of your natural waist. Be sure the tape is not too tight or too loose.
- Hip at Crotch:- Measure all the way around your body at your lower hip, where it meets the thighs.
- Thigh:- Measure around the fullest part of one thigh.
- Calf:- Measure around the fullest part of one calf.
- Inseam:- Measure the length of your inner leg all the way from your crotch to your ankle.
- Outseam:- Measure straight from your wearing waistline to your ankle.
- HPS to Bust Point:- Start where your shoulder meets your neck. Measure down along the front of your body to the apex of your bust.
- HPS to Waist:- Start where your shoulder meets your neck. Measure along the curve of your front, down to your natural waistline.
- HPS to Knee:- Start where your shoulder meets your neck. Measure along the curve of your front to your natural waistline, and down to your knee.
Size & Fit Guide
- Customize your design details
Choose your own neckline, sleeve, and hem length.
- Enjoy the fabulous fit of your one-of-a-kind piece
We hope you love your custom design. If you have any issues, just let us know. We’ll work with you to fix it.
Get help with your order
Call:- +94 70 351 8303 Mon-Fri, 8 am – 4 pm PST
Or email us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not that we are not granting return option to customize orders. But we are happy to alter any issue in the dress. When you give us the correct measurements we do our best. So always give an accurate details. Also we can keep an extra one inch as per your request. It will help you for sometime.
- Once you get the order, if there is an alternation to do, inform us within 3 days.
- Once we receive an item for alteration, the item will be dispatched within 4 days upon completion of said alteration.
- The customer has to bear the courier charges to send the item to Urban Cleve while the altered product will be send back to you free of charge